UNIVERSITY STRATEGIC PLAN GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:-
It was established in 2012. It executes with the coordination of Heads of the departments, faculty coordinators, and student representatives of respective departments. It carries a proud heritage, built on the foundations of academic excellence, student and faculty accomplishment, athletic achievement and alumni pride. It has intelligent and highly motivated young students who aspire to have a rewarding career in leading firms, MNCs, and well-established organizations. It thoroughly trains the student right from the first year to deliver their best in the selection processes of reputed organization.
GITAM enjoys the patronage of several Multi-National Corporations. GITAM’s high standards are well-recognized by many MNC’s and other companies in IT, Banking and other fields across the country drawing them to conduct campus interviews on a large scale. Campus Placements enable the Institution to break its own record of placements every year.
The institution has entered into various tie-ups and collaborations with prestigious industries like DELL EMC, AUTODESK, Automation Anywhere (AAU), NASSCOM, BIZTIME, ORACLE, etc.
1.BEC –Business English Certificate program in collaboration with Institution of Cambridge.
2.Career Counseling Programs.
3.Regular interactions with eminent industrialists, top recruiters, and leading companies.
4.German language Course.
5.Campus Recruitment Training.
OUR GOALS AND OBJECTIVES :-
1.Facilitating 100% placements.
2.Imparting leadership skills.
3.Providing employable skills to all the students to match the expectations of the corporate world.
4. Provides an unmatched teaching and learning experience for all students.
5. Increase the quality and number of graduate students to develop the next generation of scholars and to support the University’s research, scholarship and creative activity.
6. Promote an educational environment that values contributions from all levels of teaching faculty.
7. Expand diversity and inclusiveness education and training.
8. Provide opportunities and resources that facilitate work-life balance and enhance the recruitment and retention of outstanding faculty and staff.
9.Planning and implementing Integrated Personality Development Program including Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) beginning from B.Tech.
10.Arranging lectures/seminars / interactive sessions by Technical & HR experts of top organizations.